Holmac HZC 40
The Holmac HZC 40 is a large tree digger that includes a series of innovations. Standard vertical tip back system for lifting the root ball out of the ground. The Holmac HZC 40 has a narrow 41” wide track with a patented single action in/out to 60” and forward 14” ensures balance in any condition. It will dig more trees at the same time as other brands. This is possible with the 3 separate pump actions, this will allow a faster approach, faster digging, and faster bag & basket time. Travel speed variable from 0 to 4 mph forward and reverse, 2 ranges are controlled on the go. The blade change is simplified with blade support for 12 different blades from 16” to 55”.
- 3 Separate pump actions: approaching tree faster to place in digging position.
- Centralized greaser: easier for maintenance.
- Adjustable rubber tracks: Move Simultaneously for less stress or single movement in/out, and forward/back.
- 4000 Vibrations per minute blade, for better and smoother operation.
- Forward or reverse speed 0 to 4 mph High / low range switch. Independent turn levers.
- Rollover protection (ROP) & Seat belt.
- Work lights front and rear.
- 50 HP Kubota water-cooled 4 Cylinder engine
- Track adjustment (41” to 60”) In-Out
- Track adjustment from the center to forward 16” for better balance
- Two Speed (2 mph) to (4 mph) variable
- Balance weight with a rear jack stand
- Weight – 5,180 lbs.
- Choice of 12 different size blades (from 16” to 55”).
- Horizontal turn blade right and left. 70 Degree, aides in quicker time to bag (Adds 1,566 lbs.)
- Crane System
- Additional Work Light